UC Berkeley Fall 2021: Transfer Thread

what does the unauthorized message specifically state?

I no longer…

"Our records indicate you are not authorized to submit this form.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please visit Contact Us - Office of Undergraduate Admissions for assistance."

interesting

Does the General Education/ Breadth update mean something?

I feel like way less people have unauthorized so that the glitch might not be working idk

also what i’m thinking - it seems like more people have “i am no longer interested” than unauthorized

1 Like

yeah that scares me

Why I keep hearing this in my head: When you try your best but you don’t succeeeeeeeeeeddd…

2 Likes

yea way more people have I am no longer interested so what if it’s the opposite and unauthorized is accepted lmao

one possibility might be bc the people on cc are already a self-selecting group that tend to be high achievers so it could be that there are more unauthorized ppl but we wouldn’t know abt them bc they’re not on these forums?

1 Like

yeah true the data is most likely very skewed because most of us on here are over achievers

3 Likes

i mean it wouldn’t really make sense. we’re also able to gauge what it may indicate because the same thing happened with freshman applications.

2 Likes

yeah this is what i’ve been telling myself to cope just in case unauthorized actually means acceptance and “i am no longer interested” is rejected/wl :,)

2 Likes

convincing myself I’ve already been rejected so its easier for me when I actually read the letter…

4 Likes

I applied to 5 UCs. Rejected by two, waitlisted by one, waiting on two.

At least two people who got “Code of Conduct” on their CalCentral have “I am no longer …” So, it’s safe to assume it’s not a reject.

2 Likes

what time will ucb come out?

Seems like 3pm

1 Like

good luck! i hope you get in