UC Berkeley Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

Yes

1 Like

Theoretically, based on the fact that it’s usually the first or second Friday of February, yes, but you never know! Good Luck.

1 Like

My S got an email this morning 5 am asking for a signature for a document related to financial aid. Anyone else received this email?

1 Like

Congratulations

This means nothing in terms of admissions. The FA office and admissions are separate.

6 Likes

Any word on anything yet? Any indication they’re coming out today?

No word. Just check this afternoon.

1 Like

Does the email come out at 3:30 or is that when the portal gets updated? From what I’ve heard, there is first a portal update and then an email notification comes later.

What are we expecting to happen today? Thank you.

REgents notifications.

Ah thanks. When it comes to my college admissions, I have settled on it will come when it comes and I will know when I know.

3 Likes

Good approach. No point in going into a tizzy and getting anxious

1 Like

Is Regent notifcations for oos also?

All applicants are eligible for Regents.

1 Like

I am a parent of current MET student. The freshmen MET admission notice arrived on the same date of regents invitation notice.

2 Likes

Question - Is this applicable only to Berkeley or other UCs share their regents invitation at the same time?

Only applicable to UCB. Each UC campus is a separate entity and does Regents notifications differently.

Something interesting happened. I was searching up information about Regent scholarships on google while being logged into the portal on another tab. The google search showed a link to a UCB page that said “Congratulations!”. When I clicked on that, it took me to a page with my login information on the top and showed a letter that had this whole thing about how I can schedule an interview now. But I couldn’t schedule the interview since I got a message saying “access denied”. So, I am not sure what is going on. Not sure if this was a mistake. Don’t want to get my hopes up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you

You can go that page without being logged in to your portal too. I don’t think it means anything.

2 Likes