UC Berkeley Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

That’s the main page of the regents scholarship. It’s publicly accesible to all.

That’s what I suspected. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Does everyone get access denied when trying to sign up for the interview?

yes

Wait so did Berkeley MET come out today?

not yet i guess

Oh okay. Someone said that it comes out when the Regents comes out. Does that come out today?

Yes

Is that for sure? I thought it was a “best guess” based on past trends.

Supposedly regents comes out today, but most likely not because usually Berkeley sends a statement/message beforehand about how the top 8% would be getting a notification later this week. That hasn’t happened yet (I don’t think)

We are on the west coast and it’s 12:20p right now. I’m sure it’s rare if ever that the UCs would post or send out anything of significance before California kids get out of school for the day.

Ok I see. I believe if I don’t get into MET, I simply won’t get a letter until they consider me for only the EECS major. So it’s hard to know if I haven’t gotten in or they just haven’t released decisions. I guess though when Regents comes out though, then I’ll know what the decision was regardless of a letter or not. How do you guys know MET comes out the same time?

I believe it’s just from past anecdotes of kids who got them on the same day

Counselors got an email about “A select few of High Stat Applicants being admitted soon” on Jan 21.

Oh really? Do you know where we can read it? I didn’t see anything on the Berkeley bulletin website

Oh I see. Very cool.

lmao got the info from a hs counselor that i talk to

O I gotchu

Yup and watching portal astrology.

1 Like

So did you get an email to go to portal for regents scholarship?