UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

this link

https
://apply.berkeley.edu/register/

The page itself should be accessible by everyone; this old astrology method relies on being able to sign up/actually register for an event after entering a zip code

ohh okok

I don’t think anyone can access those links yet. If you try signing up for an event it just says not authorized.

whenever i try to sing up for a California event it allows me to select the city and fill out info. can yall do this. ill submit a picture right now

lol

lol im level 1 so i cnat

can someone try though. click the california cities and choose the “Coachella valley” let me know what u see

when i select one of the events, it tells me to log in and once i log in, it says, “Our records indicate that you are not authorized to access this form. If you think you are receiving this message in error, please contact admissions admissions@berkeley.edu.”

1 Like

hmmm whenver i selcted the coachella valley high school it allowed me to input my information

have you tried the forbidden/not authorized theory yet?

yes but i got not authprized

oh, for the coachella one it lets me fill out info as well

1 Like

oh okkk so it might mean nothing porlly lol since i got not authorized

1 Like

So as someone who has to open CalCentral (that’s where they store FinAid info once you are admitted), we haven’t ever like setup a CalNet ID per se - we just click on the “Go to CalCentral” button in our portal and it just uses our MAP@Berkeley credentials to let us in (afaik).

Also your Berkeley ID will change from ur UC app ID to something Berk-specific after your open your decision letter and get in.

1 Like

i’m dumb - whats the implication if there is one?

What is that supposed to mean? But seems like the calcentral registration does have significance because for some people it says forbidden and for some, it’s not authorized.

How do u do it?? When I click on “login with MAP@Berkeley”, it just takes me to my portal

1 Like

I am admitted early. When I log into calnet account manager, it says forbidden :))

5 Likes

This could be good news - further solidifying forbidden = accepted, we’ll have to wait and see on thursday

Posting the poll again here:

https://strawpoll.com/polls/LVyK8eW2dn0/

Am i doing something wrong?

1 Like