UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Yes, make sure you’re accessing the account manager here:

https://bpr.calnet.berkeley.edu/account-manager/
1 Like

@RoutesLikeKeenan is an early admitted student, it seems. They have access granted to CalNet/Cal Central and can create a unique @berkeley.edu email and user name.

so it doesn’t say forbidden/not authorized for them? instead, they have straight up full access?

a sample size of 1 isn’t enough tbh

Yeah I got in early and I do have full access. We never had to like make a CalNet ID or CalCentral account. It was activated the moment decisions were opened.

2 Likes

Also we don’t have custom emails yet - I think that only happens when you commit which I haven’t done

is the source code method out of the picture? or is it still a possibility?

2 Likes

ah, got it.

The source code works, but not right now. Ik an early admit and it says “false fale true” for her

oh okay, thanks

Right. I have a Freshman there. I forget what he did last year. I think he accepted immediately after decisions came out. I have some of these processes confused.

Also admitted early here. Got forbidden message.

1 Like

i’m confused as to how some early admits have full access, while others have the forbidden message?

2 Likes

I’m too chicken to check tho my adrenals are being squeezed real tight :sob: how come @XXacc123, another early admit can’t seem to log in (forbidden)?

my friend has a friend who got admitted early and also has full access

What does it look like on your end? How come I don’t have access to it?

I have access to CalCentral. But the “create a calmet id” page says forbidden.

Yeah, same here.

Mine says forbidden but what do waitlists get lol

2 Likes

if the theory is accurate, then i’d assume it would say “not authorized” because waitlisted applicants would still not have a calnet set up for them in the system just like rejected applicants