UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Just so I’m getting everything right, a couple of people saw the denied url ending after the forbidden page? Or was the denied ending on the unauthorized page?

james_zu said that the thing is on the forbidden page. but it’s really weird that no one on cc reports that. No sure whether it’s a glitch or not

Which website Suffix is this? Can you please share the url link?

What do you think about the denied thing? Is that a glitch? Did you see the screenshot or did the two people only give you a verbal response? Worried that they might be operating in the wrong way

http://bpr.calnet.berkeley.edu/account-manager

Student login >> login with MAP

1 Like

It seems that everyone here with the forbidden response has the welcome suffix tho

No, I didn’t see any screenshots, only verbal responses.

But truly, they came to me and asked whether this was a good sign or not. The only thing that they got in common is they both went to Berkeley’s summer school. But they didn’t have the info page like other Berkeley summer school student but a forbidden page

what about home/error LOL i got into ucla just still curious

I see…I think it’s probably something with the summer school then… not necessarily about the waitlist

What’s rly weird to me is that I have a friend with a 4.08 Data sci major got forbidden with welcome slate too. I kind of doubt it but I am accepting to this ridiculous acceptance here.

home error basically refers to unauthorized, which i would say it’s not a good sign?

I know someone who went to Berkeley summer school as well. They didn’t see any forbidden page/unauthorized page, it just let them go to their previously made account, so it might be because of this.

Usually colleges upload their result to the portal a day or two, also last years myth was the day before decision/ on the day of decision. Isn’t it too far away?

no someone mentioned that the account of amittees were already in the system 4 days prior to the decision date

But for cal, according to my cal '26 friend. He said that he saw a task uploaded to his cal central on March 20th, but the decision release date is March 24th. Maybe they actually link the application portal info to the cal central portal early?

1 Like

I know two early admits who see not authorized. So it’s definitely not about decisions

6 Likes

Did anyone with forbidden page ending in welcome/slate apply as CS for L&S? Just curious lol

1 Like

This is really weird since every early admit student on cc got a forbidden. And also my friends who got in to cal in Feb got a forbidden.

1 Like

My friend as well

Same with the early admits I know. They all got forbidden.