UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Crap…I did saw my student id on it but it’s not like a calnet id or sth else

I’m seeing a 10 digit ID number under the name it says ID: ##########

2 Likes

Says “Account has not been created yet” ???

Bro I swear to god I didn’t see that like half an hour ago. Now I’m seeing it, and I got into SIS system. So I guess we all moved one step forward, which is a good news.

Delete

this is what i found

"Student ID number Berkeley

Your student ID is located on the CalCentral profile page. Click on your name in the top right corner. Select “Profile” to view your assigned ten-digit student ID number!"

Congratulations to y’all who saw your ten-digit student ID!

Mine changed too after I refreshed that page… it seems that it has turned to a new id ( I’m not sure about this,it’s late and my brain is not functioning

yall i accidentally & successfully made an account on CalNet account manager using my ID and i think that means something

1 Like

I copied my ID and saved it. I didn’t try refreshing it tho and I personally believe that this was a bug that was not supposed to be exposed. Anyways, I think this really means a very very high likelihood of being accepted. (Cuz otherwise you won’t get access to SIS)

I can confirm that the 10-digit ID that starts with 303xxxxxxx you guys are seeing is your actual student ID, as mine is also 3038xxxxxx (I am a current cal freshman fyi if y’all didn’t see my previous posts)

2 Likes

Max you my man. Mine is also 3038xxxxxx.

1 Like

Are any of you with the Forbidden/presumed acceptance CS majors?

LMAO I think we didn’t finish using up all the 3038 numbers in my year so you guys start somewhere inside this range, while some people I’ve seen have 3039

3 Likes

I got 3039xxxxxx

1 Like

same here, mine starts with 3039

Guys we are making freaking crazy progresses here. I bet this bug will be fixed during daytime as more users log on that page. But this should be the ultimate method: if you can find your Student ID, you are in.

1 Like

Could anyone with unauthorized message try to see what happened in above links?

I might be a little careful about creating your CalNet account, and looking at the task list. I mean effectively you could accept your admission like, right now, no?

1 Like

asking my friend to do it rn