UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

I cant say for sure what will show up when. Just totally making guesses. If they actually post links for newly admitted students to RSVP for events BEFORE releasing admission notices (as they did last year 6 days before announcement date) then I’d start with those. Scroll up to see some more info on that

2 Likes

Relating to the events page link you posted, I guess they haven’t added any links to register for any specific events? Just wondering because I didn’t see any registration hyperlinks on the events page.

Correct. I wouldn’t expect to see these links pop up until somewhere after mar 19th. Maybe even mar 26

1 Like

Alright, I’ll be on the lookout for links too.

1 Like

looks like there is some interesting portal astrology talk regarding UC Davis on their 2027 page
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/uc-davis-class-of-2027-official-thread/3617611/165

EDIT: Looks like not much of a lead, apparently.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried to access the UC Berkeley financial aid portal?

There is an event at Davis for newly admitted students (Aggie Days). The registration is up for it, but if you try to register it says “Registration for this event is not yet available”.

It would seem that Cal could just as easily block sign ups for similar new admit events up until a certain point, no? But for the past few years, they haven’t.

UCSB’s open house has a live registration link. Open houses are marketing events and they aren’t limited to just admitted students.

2 Likes

Just curious. Has anyone checked their UCLA portal lately? My son’s withdrawal button is no longer available with a message that reads “Withdrawing your application (no longer being accepted at this time).”

Where did you check for the withdrawal button?

It’s on the contact us tab. In the subject area near the bottom.

1 Like

Same here. Maybe we should start a separate thread for UCLA portal astro, too.

If you check the UCLA thread you can see the discussion. It’s a sign that decisions are loaded into the portal and they are expected to be released on Friday.

3 Likes

Yup. Decisions are coming. Hard to believe that nearly 150,000 applicants will have some type of decision in five days.

2 Likes

Any updates for Berkeley portal astrology?

Maybe the week of the 26th

1 Like

Yeah probably. I’m guessing they haven’t uploaded any decisions into portals yet.

3 Likes

UCLA might have LOL. But, I don’t recall there being any portal astrology for them.

1 Like

There isn’t. I really wouldn’t spend one second of energy on astrology for UCLA. You’ll know when you know.

5 Likes

Any Portal Astrology that we think might still work :sweat_smile: