UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

true so better not to use the 10digit id to login anything, but thanks john_z helped us tried whats gonna happen

I am unauthorized but can access the withdraw form. It’s probably fixed since it’s an astrology from last year, and is no longer an accurate indication.

No. Some unauthorized people cannot access it. You are prolly WL

1 Like

I got unauthorized but can access the withdrawal form too. I doubt it means anything though.

How about the source code, is it valid this year?
And btw on which line could I find the “false true true” or whatever

It will usually be in the 2nd or 3rd line

When is the screenshot from?

This it’s valid. Some have false false true, and some have false true true.
Our current theory (from what ppl sent me on discord):
forbidden + can access SIS campus solution + can withdraw= accept
not authorized + can’t access SIS campus solution + can withdraw= wl
not authorized + can’t access SIS campus solution+ no access to withdraw = reject

2 Likes

someone on discord

2 Likes

does the source code matter? I have access to the withdraw from but the source code is false false true.

Wait which page should I find the source code. I’m currently on the page that asking “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.” and I don’t see anything about true or false on the 2nd or 3rd line.

interesting. prolly waitlist. are you unauthorized? please paste your code here so that i can make sure you are looking at the right thing.

Are we sure if some folks are not able to withdraw today?

you have to click view page source and look for the code near the bottom of the page

inspect element

1 Like

yes

Do we have reasonable number of people not able to withdraw as of today?

Intereting…I am unauthorized. Can’t upload a screenshot but here’s part of the code:

form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[{“field”:“b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((true) || (false));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“===RETIRED Prompts===”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false);
}}]}];

yes you are false false true