UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

what does false false true indicate?

Could anyone tell me is this False False True or False True True? Thanks a lot

form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[{“field”:“b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((true) || (false));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“===RETIRED Prompts===”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (true);
}}]}];

false true true

not acceptance

What does this mean:

form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[{“field”:“b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((true) || (false));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
}},{“prompts”:[“===RETIRED Prompts===”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false);
}}]}];

false true true here as well

You have successfully logged into the Central Authentication Service. However, you are seeing this page because CAS does not know about your target destination and how to get you there. Examine the authentication request again and make sure a target service/application that is authorized and registered with CAS is specified.

You can now enter numerous secure applications without re-entering your CalNet ID and Passphrase.

I dont have a student ID tho?

What link did you use

just confirming that seeing “not authorized” after clicking the withdraw application button is a straight rejection right?

what’s the theory basis here. a CS student told me these true false things indicate nothing. they don’t reveal any information more

the one where ur supposed to see ur student id (auth Berkeley was login)

did you see not authroized on the withdraw page

What does false true true indicate according to last years astrology?

can you send link here

acceptance

yes. the title of the page is Withdraw Application Request Form

prolly rejection

bro same, jn i was seeing my email there and it disappeared

2 Likes

I am so confused- at first, I wasnt seeing a student id nor a page- then I saw my id- now I dont see my id but see the rest of the message

I swear I saw an id like two hours ago