UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

there are two true false lines in the page source, which one should we look?

me too, i even have a ss of it

1 Like

same here. the id is gone now

like ystd it was unauthorized and tdy I first saw my email on it and then now this

oh my god they definitely found out- were the people who also had an id and now dont- were u guys unauthorized or forbidden?

we are in the same situation

unauthorized

wait can everyone log in successful

me too

has false false true aways meant reject or is it patched this year

yall this is all crap, it likely means legit nothing and there is no reason why if this happened last year it would happen again, wait your 2 days and then figure it out then theory crafting does nothing and nothing is guaranteed.

No way of knowing. This year for Rice if you had full access to the withdraw form it meant rejected, and that was a change from previous years.

1 Like

i can still see my id

are you forbidden or unauthorized?

For people who donā€™t want to find out these interesting theories behind can just click the X on your browser window, leave and wait. Berkeley has an astrology not only last year but also previous years before last year. The topic says ASTROLOGY DISCUSSION. You come in and say hey astrology is crap. Thatā€™s a lil weird to be honest. You donā€™t want to discuss and why you click in then? Donā€™t force your ideas on others

2 Likes

i got forbidden + see id, but mine page source is

j,{'prompts": ["I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable. "], ā€œconditionā€: function {return (false) && (false) && (true);

j,{'prompts": [ā€œI will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.ā€], 'condition": function (form) {return (false) & (true) && (true);

I googled that Berkeley student Iā€™d is 8-digits . Today everyone here talked about 10 digits, I bet it is just applicant ID .

ofc forbidden, i donā€™t think unauthorized ppl can see the id

Thatā€™s the False True True we are talking about.

so whatā€™s mine, there are two sets of true false stuff