UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

no idea how to send a ss on here but it says “our records indicate you are not authorized to submit this form. if you believe you have recieved this message in error, please visit …”

1 Like

reject, but not sure

crying sobbing screaming sadjkasdjkasjdsa okay welp! i gave it a shot!

look thru these past threads if y’all are interested in the astrology from 2 years ago. it’s remained pretty accurate

im wondering if it’s really accurate or if we are just trying to find correlation don’t mind be going insane at this moment

what do you mean by “further consideration”

1 Like

Did you get forbidden or unauthorized and the earliest astrology? And did you get access to SIS campus solutions?

i just started this “astrology” as of this exact moment, so i have no idea what it might’ve said from before this point in time.
what is SIS campus solutions?

look thru the link i posted abt class of 2025. there were 3 possible statuses after clicking withdraw.

1- historically was acceptance: “I will not be attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my app” - the status i posted of mine
2- historically was waitlisted: “I wish to withdraw my app from further consideration”
3: historically was reject: “Unauthorized”

these withdraw statuses have all updated recently–> i was on this thread from last month, and ppl who pressed withdraw all saw the same messages. the status differences of messages on withdraw just changed today

Does anyone here have “I wish to withdraw my application from further consideration." ? Because I have the one you posted.

that means ur waitlisted, according to historical trends.

1 Like

I have 1, does anyone get 2 or 3 after click the withdraw?

yeah there have been many ppl who had 2 and 3, only a few have 1. just look at this thread from class of 2025:*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion** - #806 by apcookie

I had the I will not be attending berkeley and wish to withdraw app, but then it changed to unauthorized like 10 minutes ago. What does that mean

I meant I have “I will not be attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my app” but I was wondering if anyone has the future consideration message or if they made them the same this year for waitlist/acceptance

I have #1

1 Like

someone just said above they did have the future consideration message

Seems like Berkeley just updated the withdraw functions tonight so we get different results rn

1 Like

I’m not sure if the grey text means anything

so this is the right indicator then?