UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

i think they just updated these results today/tonight/very recently. everyone up til today all had the same message: “I will be attending berkeley,” but now ppl’s statuses have changed to be 3 different messages. if u still have the attending Berkeley message, it could mean either accepted, or they haven’t uploaded ur decision yet

Does everyone get #1 also get forbidden message before after clicking the previous green button we dissocier and have access to SIS campus solutions?

I have #1 and am still unauthorized and no access to campus solutions

1 Like

I’m confused
you all got the exact same word as #1

1 Like

everyone had that same wording til today, which means theyve likely uploaded decisions today and the withdrawal button is changing based on their uploading of decisions and the student’s particular status

i got unauthorized access to thw withdraw (although i hadn’t checked before 10-15 minutea ago) but i can fully access the campus solutions

1 Like

If anyone got #2, could you post a screenshot? To confirm that option exists

1 Like

well we aren’t completely sure how accurate the unathorized/campus solutions thing is. these are new portal astrology hacks, but the withdraw button has worked for multiple years now and i’d say it’s the most conclusive of all of these

2 Likes

Now looking for the #2 message. Haven’t found one yet

People who got green button unauthorized message and have False False True source code before could try. Bc that’s what we assumed for waitlisted

1 Like

when do you guys think they will finish uploading all withdraw decisions

1 Like

UCB admissions team watching us all go crazy right now

1 Like

So, are we looking at the grey text or the check box statement?

1 Like

Checkbox; unless we start to differ by gray box

can anyone explain what this means? This is the screen I get when I click on the link : auth.berkeley.edu/cas/login

i’m already getting my appeal ready

up until just now my withdraw form was allowing me to withdraw Now it’s showing not authorized

according to what others have said above, it seems like they’ve updated their decision and it’s a reject? (most likely?)

mine had the CalNet not authorized, and I could see the ID, my withdraw form says not authorized now, so i think reject

Mine doesn’t say calnet not authorized but it says log in successful but it doesn’t give me an ID. Also I am unauthorized to do the withdrawal form