UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

also, i heard from last year that they fixed the code

1 Like

no i got FFT
im forbidden + have id + can see withdraw form

Which option do you have for withdraw form? 1, 2, or 3?

1 Like

Everyone should have 1 right now.

It might change to a different text before decisions. It might not.

have u not kept up with the posts? everyone above has been discussing that not everyone has the same statuses on that lmao. has been like this past years too

got 1

1 Like

paste your code here

Can anyone post the link to the withdraw form again?

pretty sure everyone who got #1 had the “allegedly” accepted source code

its in the portal

j,{'prompts": ["I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable. "], “condition”: function {return (false) && (false) && (true);

j,{'prompts": [“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”], 'condition": function (form) {return (false) & (true) && (true);

yeah ur good (sorry i wanted to reply to @natoedpod)

u mean mine is also ttf?

yes

thanks

My thought is different than yours. im pretty sure that everyone gets #1 right now (both acceptances and waitlists).

But acceptance messages will change either before Thursday or on Thursday itself after decision to the prompt you see which has FalseTrueTrue → “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

People on the waitlist wont see their message change.

But, yeah if you have FalseTrueTrue, you’re probably good

Everyone does have the same status right now. Either that or they cant access the withdraw form. No one has a diff msg

for the unauthorized ppl still able to access the withdrawal form, what do their codes look like

no i meant that not everyone can access the form/see the same message , as in ppl who can’t access it have a message that says unauthorized but others have a message that says no longer wish to attend. this shows that not everyone has the same messGe

False, False, True on that message i mentioned above