UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Yeah I think the ones who can’t access the withdraw form are rejected (not sure though for certain, but seems likely).

And then those that can access it are either accepted or waitlisted, but they both show the same message right now.

If you inspect the Page Source though you can see that the accepted folks will likely get a different message after Thursday (the FalseTrueTrue one)

2 Likes

so you mean thta the difference between FTT and FFT is exactly the appearance of the new prompt right. Accepted (forbidden) ppl have true for the new prompt, which is an acceptance indicator

Yep! It seems to make the most sense to me and lines up with the reasoning for why acceptances (or forbiddens) have FalseTrueTrue. Even the change in wording makes a lot of sense.

From

“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

The latter implies that you were accepted IMO and the former doesn’t.

Ok i think the theory is p much solid now. FTT + forbidden + SIS account + can withdraw folks are getting in!

does everyone have false true true rn or r ppl’s source codes different? of the ppl who can see the withdraw

2 Likes

no. some see FFT, in which case they are speculated to be waitlisted

no, some have false false true

how do we check the false/true thing again?

i have false false true above and true true false below why do i have both

the first line is FFT for everyone

my withdraw is forbidden and i also have FTT ~ i have access to the SIS website thing
what does this mean

wait do we check the source code on the portal’s withdraw page? or check source code on what website/page specifically ??

wdym your withdraw is forbidden

the person meant not authorized

1 Like

source code on withdraw page

it says " Our records indicate you are not authorized to submit this form.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please visit ___for assistance."

But then the source code gives me FTT

paste your code here

some ppl may be interpreting their code wrong btw, which may skew our data. And some ppl may be checking the source code on another website for berkeley, not the withdraw page

go to bed

yeah tbh i probably am (it’s my false hope) my source code is hella long…