UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

I’m probs going to UCI but gonna appeal Berkeley and LA

do you live in socal?

Yes

1 Like

i also got accepted to uci + honors, and plan to appeal to ucla and ucb

FWIW, this year Rice’s portal astrology about the withdraw form was different than all the previous years. We were so confident we had it figured out, but instead - having full access to the withdraw form meant rejected this year and having the withdraw form link disappear meant accepted or waitlisted. It’s most likely that for Berkeley it will mean what you think it means, but there’s still a chance for a big change from previous years.

congrats on uci! how r u gonna write ur appeals?

1 Like

great…

i believe they said that this has been a big indicator in past years so unlikely

to be honest i don’t know, on my uc application i forgot to write about my involvement with eaop and csf so i will probably include that.

idk if that’s a totally accurate analogy bc berkeley’s has been more of a significant predictor throughout the years than rice was i think. also cuz if our predictions are wrong, then what would the FTT and FFT mean— rejected/waitlisted, rather than accepted/waitlisted?

3 Likes

The rice portal had also been the same for several years in a row and this year it completely changed. But you’re right, I agree that it is likely to have stayed the same at Berkeley.

1 Like

Also this astrology worked for regents and early admits this year so it’s probably true

1 Like

you are all scaring me
I thought we had this in the bag with forbidden, ID, withdraw, FTT…gah! lol

Rice is not berkeley

1 Like

All FTT ppl can both access to SIS and 403 forbidden page. Even though there are some doubts on withdrawal theories. There are two other evidences support the acceptances, which is pretty valid now.

1 Like

soapberry, what do u see when you try to click withdraw application?

according to the poll, could it be that ppl with FFT is acceptance and FTT is waitlist indicator?

wrong order

1 Like

Does anyone know what time results are released tomorrow?

2 Likes

They are saying around 3pm

3 Likes