UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

no…

1 Like

That’s what the astrology says at this point.

So sorry not sure if this has already been said, but if I get FTT on line 48 of source code but can’t access the forbidden/nonauthorized since I took a summer class does that mean anything?

Ftt is a good sign and it seems that everyone who got forbidden also got ftt

1 Like

Oh I see tysm!

1 Like

It said this,

Our records indicate that you are not authorized to access this form.

The form is available only to applicants whose admission was denied* and is due by the following deadlines:
Freshman Deadline: April 15, 2023 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

Transfer Deadline: May 15, 2023 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

*Haas School of Business, College of Engineering and College of Chemistry do not accept appeals for Transfer students.

If you believe you are receiving this message in error, please visit Contact Us - Office of Undergraduate Admissions for assistance.

1 Like

Can’t access to unauthorized/forbidden page is probably because of the wrong link or internet issue. But anyway FTT is good.

Where do you find FTT or FFT

1 Like

She had summer prog

no it’s cause she took a summer class there…everyone who’s taken past classes don’t follow the same patterns as regular applicants who havent taken classes there

same, were u FTT? I was

1 Like

Hi so where do you see FFT or FTT

1 Like

But shouldn’t summer do get access to that page and will receive a forbidden message and login denied url normally?

portal, withdraw form, ctrol + u, line 48

I’m looking for somebody who is not a part of FFT/FTT to try opening the appeal form

1 Like

I only see 8 lines

Can someone be brutally honest… So if we could see the withdraw form earlier but until last night couldnt, I should completely lose hope right

1 Like

Check the appeal form to double confirm

2 Likes

Portal Astrology is never 100% accurate so I wouldn’t entirely lose hope BUT if we go with the current theory then it may mean a rejection for you

3 Likes

Oh yea what does your appeal form say?

1 Like