UC Chances PLZ!

Hi guys,
So I am a upcoming senior and wondering about my chances as my college apps are coming up. I am planning to apply to:
UCLA, UCSB, UCSD UCI, CPSLO, CPP, and a couple other privates (Free college apps due to free waiver/low income).

UC GPA: 4.04
Intended Major: Computer Science, (maybe College of Letters of Sciences, if its any easier)
SAT: 1430, Essay: 21/24
SAT 2 Math: 780
SAT US History: Just took it, expecting 790-800
SAT Korean: 800

Freshman Year: Off-Season Wrestling, 2.5 UW GPA
Soph Year: Chess Club Member, Varsity Wrestling, Volunteered at local Computer Science academy, 3.6 UW GPA
Junior Year: S.T.E.M. Class Director, FBLA Member, Sole Hope Member, Community Service at public library and external club called Hwarang(community service projects-small(park clean ups) to big(festivals, concerts)), Went to FBLA State Convention, Community Service Awards, Boeing Summer intern, 4.0 UW.
Senior Year: (club positions are out already) FBLA Secretary, Sole Hope Fundraising Manager(our term for basically treasurer), S.T.E.M. Secretary, aiming for 4.0 UW

(I’d say the ones I am most confident are the community service ones, club positions, and of course the intern at boeing. (working with my mentor, i made a java program and helped kill 100,000+ dead files to make the programs faster, just one of the major accomplishments)).

Took Art History at community college,

APS: AP CS A, AP Lang, APUSH, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Gov/AP Econ, AP Calc AB, IB Korean SL. I took Hon/Weighted classes for all my years in highschool. (Passed everything so far and looking to pass the ones in senior year)

Income: 60,000~
In-State CA.
Not really expecting myself to be accept to UCLA due to low gpa, but I am still curious(dream school tho). I want to go to UCSB, then UCSD, and then UCI. CPSLO is very good but my freshman grades are really bad, so not really expecting that either. I am very attracted to the campus and the engineering program of UCSB(heard its really good and have been improving tremendously).

And I got 3 college recs. wasn’t recommended to get TOO much. ( English, Physics, Math )

Thanks so much guys! :smiley:

You have solid SAT scores and EC’s. GPA is on target but do the competitiveness of your major, the top UC’s will be tough

Freshman admit rates (2016) for UC GPA of 3.80-4.19:

UCB: 14%
UCLA: 14%
UCSD: 44%
UCSB: 54%
UCD: 58%
UCI: 65%
UCSC: 85%
UCR: 94%
UCM: 96%

SLO is a Low Reach. CPP a Match. I would add UCSC and/or UCR for match schools.

With your stats, any of them is a possibility with a compelling essay and competitive ECs. SC. R and M are your best shots but, apply broadly, with UCs, you never know. Add SDSU and another CSU of you choosing to your list.