UC Davis Waitlist 2025

Same here :frowning:

This killed my Friday mood

fr :pensive:

Did anyone got off? Just wondering.

Ikr I don’t think so

so they just went from 85% wl admit rate to 0% this year?

"UC David sending out rejections to all waitlisted. Nobody off waitlist."

Sounds like terrible news. Is this an official statement from UC Davis?

same :sob:

Heard the news on my break from work, unfortunate, we’ll get another chance

Good luck to anyone else transferring in the future!

Welp… here we are… finally at the end of this thread for the 2021 waitlist. It was nice to chat with all of you ! You all made this grueling process a tad bit more better ! Good luck to everyone who’s planning to transfer ! Ill see you there!!

man what was the point of writing that essay for them to reject us ;(

2 Likes

also was rejected bruh after all this time of waiting :frowning: good luck everyone in your committed college<3

1 Like

Quick question … does anyone know about appeals ? It didn’t specify if we could appeal waitlist decisions

As far as I know, a waitlist rejection is the final word. You can call admissions to confirm.

At the bottom of the waitlist rejection on the Davis portal, it talks about appealing

If there is information on the portal, then they are allowing appeals. Since I do not have access to the portal, I could not know this is an option.

Applied for Economics, daughter got rejected last week.

It looks like UC Davis did not accept anyone from the waitlist. We were just waiting with false hope, and our inability to make decisions due to that ended up hurting us financially (related to relocation). It just appears that Universities were just holding us hostage to maximize their profitability. I’m not against their intention to maximize their profit, but doing that without giving us a hint of what the odds are (how many they over enrolled, etc) is just unfair. Students and families need the ability to assess the odds to make their decisions and move on.

3 Likes