UC Davis Waitlist Discussion Class of 2024

@zippernugget - we were in the same bucket. Scholarship to a private school but still it only covered 1/2 tuition and overall cost was more than UCD. Accepted to out-of-state colleges which in the end would be cheaper than UCD because of WUE and scholarships. But in the end, chose UCD because of the academic ranking, diverse student body and Davis is just an awesome town. Your son will do well at either places. Good Luck!

D just got accepted to UCSB - her dream school, on appeal of rejection!! Miracle!
she is thrilled.
Will be withdrawing her SIR from UCD, opening one spot.
Good luck everyone!!

I got in off the waitlist yesterday for Math and Scientific Computation in the College of Letters and Science. I am very excited because UC Davis was my first choice school. I wish the rest of you all the best in the rest of the waitlist process. My guess is they will continue rolling decisions until after the transfer and waitlist SIR deadline on June 1st.

Admitted two days ago!! In state (bay area) for Art Studio major. 3.5 UW gpa, 3.7 W and 3.89 UC gpa. 29 ACT. I am going to UCSB so a spot is open for one of you :slight_smile: best of luck ! If there’s hope for me there is definitely hope for all of you, I had no idea my college decisions would turn out this way.

@csgeeks I got off the waitlist for L&S CS.

SAT: 1470 (800 math, 670 eng)
SAT2: Math 2: 790 Bio (E): 740 Physics: 710
UC GPA: 4.18
Will come in with credit for (hopefully) 8 APs.

The email said I have until June 1st to decide, gl and hopefully there’s another wave then!

Has anyone gotten off for CS+Engineering?

In the first wave.
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/22791554#Comment_22791554

Dang, I probably missed the wave then if CS+Eng people got off already :frowning: kinda sad I had much higher scores too and good essays :expressionless: issok tho and congrats!

Has anyone else gotten an error when trying to access aggie 101 saying "this account is not authorized to access the orientation? I had recently gotten off the waitlist on May 18. I have already submitted my SIR. I have waited a week and am still getting the error. I am confused on what I need to do. (Btw I called and emailed the orientation and admissions office twice last week and have not gotten a response back)

Does anyone know how long it takes to be accepted into the UCD 2024 Facebook page?

does anyone know if they have done economics majors yet?

Got in today for Philosophy sometime before 9:00am June 2nd
Go to a hard/recognized school with grade deflation
UW 3.46 GPA
W 3.75
SAT 1420
In-state
Good Luck everyone there might be a third wave

congratulations! @WaitlistGrad was there an email or just a portal update??

@fuzzstration Always check the portal, I still have yet to recieve an email

Just got in for Psychology, in state.

W GPA: 4.29
UW GPA: 3.79
SAT: 1450

I just got in too, Science and Technology studies, in state. I SIR to UCI last week so I won’t be attending.

Will you attend?

My kid just got accepted today in Psychology. In State.

@colleGeadict
Will you attend?

@Juliebeauty I won’t be attending UCD. Hopefully one of you gets my spot.