UC Decision Dates 2017

Thanks @dota2fan.

Question… How do you insert a photo into a post?

@kors03 I believe it was just for freshman admission

I got accepted too UCI!!!

Is UCI rolling admission?

@ndrhya Yep

My daughter heard from UCSC this week, and last night she heard from UC Irvine. She was denied from UC Irvine Nursing, yet admitted under biology. She is going to choose San Diego State Nursing though, as it is a Direct Admit program, and she got in there. Good luck to all!

does UCLA admissions decision come out in the evening PST or EST? i’m on the east coast so does that mean i have to stay up until midnight to find out

@maryberry I´m guessing around 5 PM PST (considering they are a California school) so 8 EST

@maryberry, California schools are PDT - daylight savings started on Sunday.

right, but florida has also started daylight savings on sunday so there’s still a 3 hour time difference. but thanks, and good luck to all!!! :smiley:

Does UCLA release admissions decisions today for transfer students? I thought it was mid- April…

and what about UC Berkeley??

@kors03 Berkeley comes out on March 30th. They do not say a specific time on the portal.

@jesflo9 where did you get this information? just wondering… I thought it’s today, still waiting tho (Mar. 24)

Are you serious people, why don’t you just check your portal? It says March 30th right there!