UC GPA boost for out of state student?

Well, right now I am under a bit of shock. I just transferred to a new high school in California from a small private school in Iowa. I was led to believe that all IB classes were equitable to AP courses, aside from the aspect that IB SL classes do not usually receive college credit. So, after learning about the IB curriculum, I decided to load my schedule with IB courses. Just recently, however I have found out that some of my IB classes don’t receive the grade boost? This wouldn’t be a problem except for the fact that my private school in Iowa did not offer AP classes before junior year, and the UC system doesn’t acknowledge all of my honors courses from that high school. So now, I’m sitting here in my junior year without even hitting the 8 semester cap for grade boost, I think.

My current schedule is (I starred courses I think I am getting the grade boost in):

Visual Art IB/AP*
IB Math SL
IB History of the Americas HL Year 1
AP Psychology*
IB Environmental Systems and Societies
IB English HL Year 1*

I feel like I should be getting the grade boost for all my courses, especially because my new school left me with that understanding, but I am wondering if I am wrong and if I do get the grade boost for Math, History, or ESS?

You can check this UC website for your CA HS and see which courses are UC approved for the extra honors points. OOS Honors courses have never been given extra weighting by the UC’s however IB classes do get the extra weighting for OOS courses. The UC approved courses will state UC approved with a Star symbol next to them.

https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist#/list/search/institution

Gvwn that you have more than 4 AP or IB classes in Junior year you should get the 8 points.