UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

I’ve been hearing rumors that honors for Irvine is coming out tomorrow?

We will know tomm

Seems like nobody hearing from UCI today?

Haven’t gotten anything yet

Usually decisions will go out after 3 pm PST or 5 pm PST.

2 Likes

so you’re saying we’ve got a chance…

1 Like

There could be a chance today. I have no insider info but if I worked for any of the UC admissions offices, I would hit the switch at 5 pm and run away for the weekend.

25 Likes

Curious where you heard? Wonder what it takes to get honors …

Anyone else having issues logging into their portal? Getting a “The resource you requested requires you to re-authenticate. You may also log out and log back in as another user” message

3 Likes

anyone gotten any result yet?

2 Likes

What does the portal looks like for everyone? Is there supposed to be a place for “Status”?

Yes of course

can you send a screenshot

Based on the fact that regular decisions rolled out on March 12th last year (regents/CHP was March 1), I do not think decisions will roll out until at the earliest next Friday, March 11.

8 Likes

Don’t they need to release the Regents first?

I don’t think they need to. But have in the past. 3 years ago. Im i think it was late Feb they released honors and regents. And had a special on campus day for the invites. Our son got honors, but he was still somewhat disheartened by rejection from his ed school so didn’t go. I have not heard anything about that this year from UCI.

They haven’t held it since 2020 because of the pandemic.

1 Like

Has Regents been released for any UC other than Riverside (with admission), Santa Cruz (with admission) and Berkeley (mid february) ?

Seems like a lot of the campuses are behind schedule. No word on if anybody got Davis, Santa Barbara and UCLA regents early, for example.

When will decisions come out?

UCD does not post Regents early. They will notify when they post all their decisions. As for UCSB and UCLA, no word as of yet.

1 Like