UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

I can’t find a place that shows my status like “pending” or sth. Where is it on your page? :sob:

1 Like

It does not state it explicitly.
It just states application has been received and to wait for a decision.

Thank you for applying to UCI!

We have received your Freshman application for Fall 2022 admission. While waiting for a decision from our office, please complete the following tasks:

Ah! Ok, thank you! Yesterday I did not have this statement in my portal.

2 Likes

Are we now looking at honors acceptances this Friday (11th), and then the remainder of announcements on the 17th/18th?
That has the makings for an chaotic couple of days (LA/Davis)

2 Likes

and UCSD. We are speculating UCSD will release decisions on the 18th as well.

3 Likes

Nothing new out there on UCI ? still just hoping perhaps a first wave on 3/11 and then remainder on 3/18 ?

3 Likes

Think UCI gives all decisions on one day.
Am I right?

1 Like

Decisions are not posted all in one day. They are posted in waves over several days to a few weeks.

3 Likes

There is an email that’s supposedly from UC Irvine that’s been flowing around on the Zeeme app saying decisions are coming out this Friday. It could be real, but hard to tell.

1 Like

UC Davis and Irvine on the same day? Hopefully, it’s true.

All decisions?

Or just for high stat students?

Doesn’t Irvine release Honors/Regents a week before everyone else?

They have in the past released Regents/CHP earlier than regular decisions.

2 Likes

The link to the website update with open house info (previous post #10) is giving me a 404 error. Anyone else getting that? I’m looking for any open house info for UCI newly admitted students (pre-planning in case we get a yes!)

I get the same error. Checking this link does not give any specific information about the open house other than date and a button to register that does not work.

1 Like

The link opens up just fine for me? I am not getting any error

1 Like

Maybe it is a browser problem- works for me

1 Like

Does the register button just take you to a page that says " Congratulations, future Anteater!" and tell you to log in to your portal? But then when I click on the admitted students portal, it just takes me back to my applicant portal.

Yeah Thats what I have