UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

I feel like irvine hasn’t released many STEM or science majors yet off their waitlist

CAL had a lot of STEM, I wonder if this will change numbers for UCI. It has to!

2 Likes

Also, Stanford started using waitlist, along with NYU. Some of this has to impact UCI and other UCs. It was interesting how UCLA started using WL in Mid-April and still had to release a BIG wave last weekend. They hadn’t hit the numbers they needed.

2 Likes

Omg I’m praying that it does :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

I hope you get in and soon! I believe UCI will release more WL early next week!

1 Like

Hahah, me too : )

2 Likes

Thanks, I hope u get in too! What major are u waiting for?

1 Like

Business Econ, in state

Same im in state and waiting for nursing

2 Likes

We are in state and waiting for nursing also :pray:t2:

2 Likes

We are in state waiting for Psychological Science

2 Likes

in state waiting for biological sciences (alternate: pharmaceutical sciences)

3 Likes

How late in the summer will UCI reach students from the waitlist? Will WL students have an opportunity to participate In freshman orientation?

one of my son’s friends 3 years ago actually he heard got off the wait list in July. but that was 3 years ago

Was he able to participate in freshman orientation?

Irvine is taking forever with their waitlist :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

how long ago was the last wave

1 Like

I know!! :cry::cry:

1 Like

I believe it was Thursday 5/11. Some people in the forum got off for urban studies! There might have been some more that I’m not aware of though… Hoping for more!

1 Like

I believe UCSD SIR for WL is tomorrow. Irvine might not do anything until that…maybe end of week. There is changes and movement within the UCs right now. Good luck to us all!!!

3 Likes