UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

i just contacted the admissions office. all they said was it is a rolling basis and there isn’t an exact date or time they can give us. i also asked about engineering and even though he couldn’t give specific info, he did mention that he knows that there hasn’t been a big wave for many of the engineering majors yet so that might come in the near future. just wanted to update y’all.

8 Likes

so they won’t come out before June 1st? also I am doing an appeal and on the website it says that all appeals should come out before june 1st but still nothing. lol gl

4 Likes

June 1st seems like a good day since it is the last day for transfer students to commit.

3 Likes

oh ok i see. thanks

3 Likes

Nothing today?

2 Likes

Nope

1 Like

What about sociology?

1 Like

i have no idea. but i do remember there already being one wave for sociology

When?

Thx man, I was getting super nervous cuz I applied for undeclared engineering!

Are all the waves done?

any news on appeals? It was supposed to be out by today?

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me what major released waitlist so far? What I know is urban study and biomedical science…

im still waiting for that litterly nothing, I’m hoping tmr it comes out. but it seems like no one is getting in through appeals LOL

imo if they are going to accept your appeal they won’t wait until now

thats what it seems like at this point lol

1 Like

No admits have posted on this website for Urban studies or Biomedical Engineering (Biomedical Sciences not an undergraduate major).

Someone posted about 20 days ago about getting off from WL

• education major (posted by ucialummom)
  • drama (by CAActorDad)
  • urban study (by pochiita)
  • civil engineering (by zotzotmaybe)
  • biological (not biomedical, sorry) science by anteatersarethebet & more)

Sorry about error on the Urban studies major in that you are correct on the one admit. You have apparently searched this discussion to help answer your question above but depending upon the key word used to search, not all posts will come up.

You also have to remember not all admits will post on social media sites so there are definitely more admits with various majors that have been admitted but not posted.

Only admissions knows if and when more decisions will be coming which is the difficulty of being in waitlist limbo.

anything today? like this litterly makes no sense. Why arent we getting answers by today when they said so

3 Likes