UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

Office closes at 5pm. Wonder if they have it scheduled to automatically email later tonight. Or they are just behind schedule. It is not like anyone can say or do anything.
Transfer SIR is today, maybe they are really busy. UCSB and UCLA emailed all results on the same day I believe.

Weird how ucla and ucsb has released more waitlist acceptances than Irvine. Hopefully we all hear back soon!!

4 Likes

appeal came out. i got rejected LOL.

1 Like

Ffff

1 Like

Have you heard anything?

Expecting anything today?

well i didnt get anything…
i think im gonna give up hopes on this school. it’s getting frustrating. i wish they would at least send emails with updates so we know what to expect. most other ucs seem to almost be done with pulling from the waitlist.

2 Likes

ucsc just admitted some people today, hopefully uci does too :sob::bangbang:

1 Like

Hopefully, we get some good news today…. :pray:

Hey everyone! Stay strong! I know how it feels and it sucks. Although, keep your head up! Whatever happens, just stay positive! God bless you!

5 Likes

Berkeley and LA are not done…Lets go movement!!!

1 Like

Are they still releasing waitlist?

Fyi ucsd just had movement on waitlist !

1 Like

Do you know what kind movement, like major and small wave or big? I don’t see anything under CC.

1 Like

My friend got off for education sciences

1 Like

Is it today?

It was yesterday June 7

I feel like Irvine’s last release of waitlist acceptances was so long ago. When will they release again :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

My DD got off waitlist. Admission required her to send UCI transcript to UCI because she took a summer class there during high school 11th grade. She said the system keeps error out on her and does allow her to send transcript to the from and to the same school. Anyone has the same issue? How to resolve it?

When did she get off? And for what major?