UC Riverside Class of 2025 — Regular Decision Date: March

Sorry if this was already gone over, but what percentage of UCR admits/application pool receive the regents scholarship?

In general the top 1-2% of applicants are eligible for the Regents scholarships. Each UC campus will have a different # of applicants that they will award the scholarship, so it can vary. Regardless of the # of Regents awarded, it is a highly prestigious scholarship to receive with many benefits.

has anyone else heard back? i feel like they totally stopped updating portals. maybe it’s just the waiting that’s making me go crazy lol

2 Likes

You are not alone! I haven’t heard back either, the wait is agonizing. Hopefully we hear back soon.

1 Like

haven’t heard yet either, im surprised my refresh button still works tbh

2 Likes

for those of you who have gotten a decision– do they send you an email saying there’s been an update, or do you just have to check the portal regularly?

I checked the portal regularly. My decision was posted a day before I got an email.

2 Likes

Anyone have the major change tab?

yea i have that tab too now

1 Like

Email. But went to junk, so check there too.

2 Likes

maybe its a good sign?

I got it, too.

1 Like

Wasn’t the tab there before? I can’t recall…

1 Like

It’s new for me

3 Likes

New for me too. I hope this is a good sign but it’s hard to tell.

2 Likes

Website is down. Anyone have the same problem?

It’s down for me too

1 Like

I got the “You’re admitted” email a couple days ago, yet my portal never changed. Weird. Didn’t check today and right now it’s down. — oops, I just realized that this is about Regents Scholarships and not acceptance?

2 Likes

website isnt down for me, but i have the major change tab. hopefully a good sign?

1 Like

The portal was down for me but just came back up now. Have major change tab now

2 Likes