**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

I think this year, to be honest, it’s more like they pick one at random and give admit to that person

2 Likes

i worked very hard for my admission! :((

So this kinda makes me sad and invalidates my hard work

I mean, I got rejected by Umass Amherst and got accepted by RPI and wisc madison, so, who knows

I do agree that college admission is general is super random. One can get rejected from CSUN and get into cal. its crazy. but im saying that we shoudn’t undermine people’s acceptances. that’s all :))

1 Like

Agreed. The person admitted must do better in some way

1 Like

It can seem random but trust me, it’s not. You’ve worked hard and the student and person you are reflected on your app will get you an admission. It’s all about fit and if the school you apply to thinks you’d be a good addition to campus, you will be admitted. Coming from someone who was waitlisted at UCI but admitted yesterday to UCSB :slight_smile:

3 Likes

dang

Congrats on ur UCSB admission! I got into UCI :))

1 Like

Instead of random, I think a better word would be unpredictable.

4 Likes

agreed!

1 Like

I feel you as an international. People always say TOEFL score is only a score but it is not. Scoring higher on that means a lot more, first comes the very high learning ability

1 Like

Good luck with berkeley and all and let us know when you get the offers

1 Like

im soo nevrous for SD, LA and Cal

nervous*

great reflection and congrats!

I’m with you, exact the same list here lol

haha nicee! gl to youu! lets hope we get in!

These are both completely my son. I’m sure they’ll see that and admit him. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Everyone worked hard. That’s the problem. Too many great students.

5 Likes

true! I wish everyone goodluckk!