**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

Running the Net price calculator for most applicants will give a reasonable estimate on FA/costs so you can try to make a decision if on the waitlist.

its rumorsss for ucsd

1 Like

go towards the bottom

Does any evidence tell us that UCSD will release the decisions today

i donā€™t think thereā€™s anything definitive:(

Someone was saying that they called and someone confirmed it but itā€™s only what I read from people

Yeah there are no confirmation yet

No one from my high school was accepted to any of the campuses :confused:

Our school first guys UCI WL UCSD admitted second guy UCL admitted UCSD WL, third guy 2 WL and Iā€™m the third guy

UCSB, wrong typing

I donā€™t think anyone applied this year tbh but from data on naviance and that link no one has gotten in for over a decadeā€¦

Wow thatā€™s way too many schools to apply. I thought 14 was already too many. I applied only three back in 1988.

1 Like

I think a lot of kids from the class of '21 applied to more schools than average, quarantine boredom gave them way more time to write supplementals and prepare, and also made waiting feel so much more dragged out so I think people wanted more decisions faster and just kept applying. I know me and my friends did haha

2 Likes

Agreedā€¦late 90s I only applied to UCSD, UCSB, UCLA, UCSC and knew I would get it. So much harder now.

2 Likes

Wowā€¦that must be expensive at $70 - $90 per application. My parent only gave me $400 of app money. Thank goodness there are many free ones.

1 Like

yeah, iā€™m one of thoseā€¦ when i was making my college list last spring i had 13 schools on it, i ended up applying to 29. super exciting to get so many decisions though so no regrets:)

3 Likes

lol I applied 19 on commonapp and 6 on UC

1 Like

Yeah same for sure!! And a lot of apps on commonapp this year were fee waived it was just perfect timing. Personally Iā€™m super into writing so writing supplementals was actually a good passtime for me, and college decisions definitely have kept me more entertained so I applied to a ton as well.

1 Like

so can someone please call the admissions to confirm if its today

1 Like

I doubt theyā€™ll confirm anything :frowning: