**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

You said that very few applicants complete the UCLA nursing supplement. Does that mean those applicants are automatically rejected since it was a part of the application? I thought everyone was required to do it. Sorry for talking about UCLA on here, just curious…

Did anyone apply for Data Science?

Yea, I applied for Data Science as my first choice major

I got accepted to UCD and I got a congratulatory email which directly mentioned my acceptance. I got rejected for UCI but the email said to check my portal for an update. So not sure how UCSD is going to declare the decisions.

Is data science capped?

1 Like

@kirstenrt Yes its an auto rejection. That is partly why the acceptance rate for nursing is so low. People neglect to do their research.

Yea, I think it became capped in 2018

Oh no I’m scared

Sooo has UCSD ever released decisions this late in the game or is this the latest they have waited in a long time? Anyone have the stats by chance?

This was LAST YEAR’s email 3/13 at 5:00pm. My son was accepted.

2 Likes

This means regardless of what the decision is UCSD sends an email to check the portal and does not send any congratulatory email first.

Brutal! But this was last year so maybe they will do it differently.

This is typical at many schools.

Two years ago they sent admissions out on 3/22 so it varies from year to year.

1 Like

I was mainly referring to the go check your portal format vs the yay you are in format.

Sorry, I meant to reply to @Senior4531. :blush:

1 Like

Didn’t someone say an AO said to check tomorrow morning? Was that for Davis or San Diego?

That was for Davis.

Ohh okay thanks

1 Like

are decisions coming out tomorrow? or is that a different uc?