**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

It does not work for us.

@yellowjello If you are talking about the Statement of Intent to Register, you can only submit an SIR to one school – the one you are planning to attend. If you SIR to more than one school, you risk being rescinded by all.

1 Like

At least they are waitlisted together- congrats on the twins admission to Davis!

1 Like

Sorry for asking another question but does this mean i can eventually change my major to bioengineering or I can’t since I wasn’t accepted as an incoming freshman

Accepted: But as undeclared?

Accepted at: UCD (Regents Biomed), UCR Regents (BS/MS Biomed), GA-Tech Biomed ($$), CalPoly - Biomed. The rest - unimportant.

Undeclared??? and also Sixth and asked for Revelle. Did they mess this up???

1 Like

Same here.

Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!! I said this earlier, but I’m a UCSD student and I’m willing to answer any questions y’all might have about the school. I’m not very active on CC, but I’ll definitely respond if you comment somewhere on my youtube channel Katelyn Kennedy - YouTube

:DDDD

Usually not as it is impacted. But in our case in turned into an undeclared. Weird!

Son got accepted to 2nd major in Biological Science, did not get in Engineering
Form: yes
Major: No
The indicator seems accurate.

2 Likes

waitlisted

ucsd accepted 6400 people from the 118000 people who applied??? what in tarnation this is like ivy league stats

1 Like

Hey Spicy, What’s up with getting a major you did not ask for and another college?

How is Eleanor Roosevelt College in UC SD

Did you get a major that wasn’t your alternate choice?

How is Eleanor Roosevelt College in UC SD? For Pre Med

type 1 got in biochemistry for muir

3 Likes

I am so excited for all who’ve been accepted
anxious for those waitlisted who desperately wanted in
and this mama’s heart hurts for those rejected who wanted UCSD so badly. This sure isn’t the same game as it was so many years ago when I went to college!

I also need some help, folks. I can’t check my son’s portal since he is at work and it is his story to read and share - not mine, but I don’t do well with surprises and want to prepare myself as best as I can to support him. Anyone accepted with forms and major/college (that’s what he shared with me earlier)? TIA!

Thanks for the reply, instead of undeclared i got into ecology. Also got into UCR and CalPoly as biomed.

Where did you get those numbers?

Son accepted, OOS, Psychology, Revelle. Feeling very grateful.