**uc santa cruz class of 2025 discussion**

D was waitlisted for Psychology - third waitlist in a row… :frowning:

3 Likes

accepted

ahhh still nothing in my portal. those of you who got decisions, are your last names near the beginning of the alphabet? maybe its in alphabetical order?

Did you check your message?

One twin, accepted. undeclared 4.0 uw, 4.26 wc 4.26 uc (34 ACT, could not be used)
One twin, waitlisted. undeclared 3.94uw, 4.22wc, 4.22uc (35 ACT, could not be used)

1 Like

Accepted to Cognitive Science!

3 Likes

yup, theres nothing there

Waitlisted for film and media studies.

Last name begins with K.

Oy, waitlisted. :man_shrugging:

S21 accepted, “Proposed electrical engineering.” In-state.

1 Like

Waitlisted for mechanical engineering

1 Like

I can’t believe how competitive UCSC has gotten :sleepy: I was so confident I would be admitted. Praying I get off the waitlist.

1 Like

Does anyone know where to check residency status? Does it come with admission or? I’m asking because my status…is weird and complicated lol

I am so sorry, my daughter is not thrilled and my husband- who still does talks to this day at Merrill as a alumni success story, is not pleased. I am happy for everyone that got in! It is making things clearer as we deal with this.

2 Likes

did you guys get emails saying a decision has been uploaded? im so anxious i still dont have my decision

You have some great options! We still have not heard from Cal Poly SLO and have a couple other UC’s

1 Like

Does rejections wave usually come after the acceptances??

Waitlisted for computer science

Thanks for the kind words. I’m trying to stay positive. Really hoping for UCSB… Praying that your daughter has success in her next results.