**uc santa cruz class of 2025 discussion**

I think patience is going to pay off for you. If it’s like 2 years ago, UCSC will release a small number of acceptances now, including any athletes that have talked with coaches. Most kids, including many high stat kids will hear in the coming weeks. We have experience first hand with 2 years ago and I have a son this year with stats similar to yours who didn’t hear. No need to worry yet!

1 Like

Thanks for the reassurance! I sure hope that’s the case. UCSC and UCSB are my two dream schools so seeing an acceptance from either one will be a dream come true.

3 Likes

My son got accepted for Biomolecular Engineering & Bioinformatics

4 Likes

Do you mind posting your son’s stats?

what time did decisions become available today? could they still come later today or is this wave probably over?

I think they just started rolling out based on the majors.

1 Like

There is a Stats only pinned discussion where all applicants that have gotten a decision can post.

Thank you.

1 Like

yay ucsc 2025. 4.35 uncap 4.25 cap.

congrats! major?

bioE I think. btw, did anyone get regents or is that supposed to come out later?

Son accepted for Computer Science. 4.23 UC capped.

4 Likes

Anyone get in today who is not a STEM major?

1 Like

Congratulations! Did you get an email notifying you or did you just check the portal?

My son did not get email. We checked the portal.

please post stats here! **UC Santa Cruz Class of 2025 Decisions (Stats only)**

Even I have the same question.

WGPA: 4.16; UW GPA: 3.98
took 7 APs, a bunch of advanced/honors classes
didn’t realize they weren’t allowed to use my SAT score, but I got a 1460

3 Likes

Hello! I just created an account because I just received my first UC acceptance!

• I was admitted for computer science in the BSOE
  • 4.0 UW, 4.75 uncapped weighted, 4.17 capped weighted GPA (according to rogerhub)
  • 35 ACT, 800 Math 2 subject test, and 800 Physics subject test
  • Pretty good extracurricular activities that are related to CS
  • Solid essays
  • In-state male
    I plan on becoming a banana slug unless UC Berkeley blesses me with an acceptance. Good luck everyone!
7 Likes

Congratulations! If anyone else gets admitted today please post it here. I’ve been checking my portal every 5 minutes for an update. Hopefully more acceptances will come out later today.

2 Likes