UC Santa Cruz Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

We got the same email this afternoon too. Did they give some $ or just priority to choose course only?

Congrats to her. My D is elated but I am trying to keep her grounded for future college decisions which ever way they may go. Wish your daughter best of luck as well.

I got it as well. It was just a second email notifying us that we got chosen.

1 Like

I don’t feel like this question has been answered. To those who got the Honors email today, did you get your initial acceptance last week?

5 Likes

Yes, I was accepted last week and got the invitation to CSP today.

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. So it appears there has not be a second trickle of new acceptances since Friday then.

3 Likes

They sending it in waves i think. Hoping the best for everyone here!

I got it today as well!

2 Likes

No $ anywhere in sight. Maybe a different process.

Yes - my daughter got accepted last week, and got the Honors email today.

3 Likes

Would make sense for these high stat students to get the 2nd honors email

Based on info I’m reading elsewhere, this does seem to be an honors college invite. I don’t believe there is any scholarship money involved; more of an opportunity to be part of a smaller community and have priority registration through sophomore year.

Congrats to those who got the invitation!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that you are right, I don’t think it involves scholarship money!

Did anyone accepted to CS get the honor invitation email?

1 Like

Yes check a few messages above. Some got it

D22 was accepted on Friday. This was the second email from the admissions department.

2 Likes

My Son got in to CS. Got the letter today. Check your portal if you have it

3 Likes

Thanks, there is nothing in the portal. Seems he didnot get it.

So parents got an email, saying “Congratulations by now you’ve probably heard ____ was accepted to University of California Santa Cruz.” student never did receive an email so didn’t know. Are all admission decisions out?

Parents received an email? I only listed my own email in the application … is that okay? I hope it won’t cause anything to happen