UC Santa Cruz Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

When are more acceptances going to come out already?

5 Likes

Just got this. “No later than March 20.”

7 Likes

Thank you for posting the schedule and it looks like they are back to doing the rest of the decisions alphabetically like back in the good old days. Best of luck to all applicants still waiting to hear.

2 Likes

I wish they would have given a specific date :weary:

5 Likes

At the end of the email, it says, “Again, thank you for your interest in UC Santa Cruz. We hope to welcome you soon as a new Banana Slug!” Does this mean anything?

No it does not mean anything.

ok, thanks!

Did your student get this in an email?

1 Like

Yes, I got this in an email

2 Likes

yes, it was an email.

1 Like

My daughter got this email today, hoping since the 20th is a Sunday that it really means Friday :wink:

4 Likes

um has anyone received their financial aid package yet? haven’t gotten mine. filled out m fafsa and got the confirmation email from that but i’m starting to doubt if it went through…

submitted my gpa for the cal grant thing too.

Yeah, I don’t quite understand what they are saying!!! So every day beginning at 3:00 pm my son should check…they didn’t give a decision release date just said no later than March 20th.

1 Like

we are in the 2 pm slot… so I figure we will know to check from the people who got notified at 12 or 1… LOL

3 Likes

Exactly. Every day we will check with our A-C friends to see if it’s the day…

2 Likes

I am pretty sure all results will be out by the 18th. 19/20 is a weekend and can’t imagine anything releasing then. Perhaps a release this Friday and then another on 03/18.

2 Likes

Lol my D is at 4pm so give me a heads up when it’s Decision day :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, I just got mine today

Daughter did not receive an email today. Is that a bad sign?

No, not a bad sign. Check spam folder. It should be sent to all applicants but may take a few days.