**UC Santa Cruz Waitlist Class of 2025**

Thank you

waitlisted for Computer Science @ UCSB, UC David and SLO

Did anyone get a security breach notice via email from the UC president?

1 Like

Yes, it has been in the news as well…so unfortunate.

It is unfortunate. Thank you for responding :blush:

@Janette0930 Here’s what I found on the UC website about the data breach: Accellion event: Frequently asked questions | UCnet

Here’s

Congratulations to you and your son @nucities, happy to hear he has some very viable options!

1 Like

This is from user @YesEd, this is what they wrote in last year’s waitlist forum:

“Based on last year’s posts, there were 7-8 business days between waves, so likely tomorrow or Thursday.

2019 UCSC waitlist acceptances went out:
5/10
5/21&22 (7&8 bus days between)
5/31 (7 bus days between)

Leading me to think this year will be:
5/4 (first wave confirmed date)
5/13or14
5/22or25

However, we do not know how many waves there will be and if admissions will follow their 2019 pattern. Good luck!”

So, there is a chance the next wave could be today, but it’ll most likely be a little later in the week! Hope this is at least slightly helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, there wasn’t a wave on 5/13-14, was there? I am assuming that someone will post about it here. It’s very difficult for me to get my son to look at his portals so I limit my requests to when I see some buzz here.

First batch this year was Friday 5/7. Possible a new batch sometime this week, but this year hasn’t exactly been normal. My GD wasn’t in first batch. Still WL.

2 Likes

Sorry for not clarifying! The post I was copying was from last year. This year, the only waitlist wave so far was on 5/7.

1 Like

@NorCalparent8 thanks so much for the info!

2 Likes

I assume no one else has heard anything? I’m trying not to lose hope yet be realistic lol it’s killing me

Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Yeah same. Hopefully this friday tho

1 Like

Did UCSC release waiting lists letters? do they send all WL at the same time or it differs

There was a wave on May 7 but nothing since then.

1 Like

Anyone? Anyone? …still holding out hope here…

1 Like

nothing here yet

1 Like

hopefully soon, the wait is killing me

1 Like