*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

Because I got in

2 Likes

nope. did you opt in for CM?

Are u IS or OOS?

hi im an international student and was just taken off the waitlist (got the email saying there has been a status update like 5 minutes ago). I applied to the Rausser College of Natural Resources and i got in through the change makers program.
also, I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while and I checked for any glitches including the page source thing as well as trying to log into CalCentral (I think) but it was the same as everyone else’s.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you share the snapshot of your acceptance please?

Congratulations to those who got admitted! When you post the news of your admission, can you pl. state IS/OOS/Int, college, and whether you chose FPF and/or CM? Not everyone had the CM option (only FPF was available for some) when they joined the WL. Thanks.

1 Like

Does any college of environmental design(CED) applicants get in? IS,OOS,Inter. pls

congtrats!

1 Like

Sorry but so far no one out of state for rausser or change makers?

1 Like

can you check how many FPF/CM spots are left?

guys what is FPF? is this forum for uc berkeley transfer students?

freshman applicants.

I was waitlisted for the fall of 2021. I am an int student but haven’t heard back yet. does that mean I did not get off the waitlist?

1 Like

no. only a small subset heard back today, wait for some time

1 Like

Unfortunately, the FPF count disappeared from the webpage a couple of days ago. Initially even after my son chose the Traditional pathway, he could see the FPF number, which is what I was checking repeatedly. But not anymore. He could never see the CM number as that was not an option offered to him.

ah thats weird

anyone got in fpf?

1 Like

only fpf decisions r out?

berkeley ucla or usc pls vote

a few got in fpf, but they are rare. afaik they are people who opted into CM but got FPF