UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

How do you find out? Is there specific link? How do you see on the portal?

Bro they did fix the withdraw page. They changed it so its now either ur able to access it or aren’t able to access it. Instead of 3 options signalling a/r/wl.

There has to be some profile assignment to those who are rejected in which they are no longer able to access the withdraw page. This is precisely why schools like UCLA, UCSB, etc. close down their portals before decisions. Because once they give an account a certain profile, like admitted, they gain access to certain features that others don’t.

So why does Berkeley not shut down their portal? idk. But they did fix it from last year as they now made it ambiguous.

6 Likes

Instead of making it ambiguous they would’ve removed it altogether

I recommend y’all touch grass

5 Likes

Lol

Idk if its that simple lol. Same thing has been plaguing NYU for the past few cycles with the housing for those with the “admitted” profile being different from those rejected. If they could fix it, they probably would’ve before it became pretty consistent lol.

But yes, grass is needed to be touched

I think the obvious reason the welcome event leak was patched was because folks were actually signing up for it. If everyone had just stopped with checking if the event was “available”, it might not have been an issue. Anyway, I’m 100% convinced that the “astrology” is true.

3 Likes

there’s also a correlation with who was able to view the reception and the withdrawal forms, but who knows xd

waitlist form access not been patched yet. i don’t have access, could not access welcome event either (rejected)

1 Like

The astrologists are lucky that I am not writing the admission websites. Otherwise I would put some code that gives three different messages depending on the applicant DOB. If I feel evil enough, I’ll make it depend on the days until results are published.

4 Likes

Guys when you get your status update, please come hear and say if portal astrology was right for you

4 Likes

I have this option atm

Has anyone confirmed when the welcome event actually got patched? Heard it was 12:30 pm PST (on Tuesday).

1 Like

Does the housing options page mean anything

around 1230 on tuesday is accurate and housing means nothing

correct

I was admitted last year and am currently a freshman. I can confirm that last year’s portal astrology was correct and likely will be this year. I can answer any questions too lol. Good luck!

4 Likes

No its acctually more
Iike 11:00 Am, scrolled up and you will see the first post saying i cant access the event although it worked 5 mins ago at sround 11:00 AM

“I will not come to Berkeley” but that was 03/21 very early morning like 4 AM. But it was flipped to “not authorized” this early morning too.— looks like rejection, right? :frowning:

1 Like

Unlike last year if you can access the withdrawal form it just says I am no longer interested in Berkeley. So could this mean you are accepted or waitlisted for those who can access the withdrawal form or can only accepted students access it.

1 Like

What time did the decision come out last year? What will show in both portals if we are waiting listed?