UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Oh! Sorry to hear about the waitlist. Maybe the “welcome reception” stuff is just a glitch across UC platforms? Doesn’t seem like much of a coincidence that both UCI and UCSD had that same thing happen

1 Like

I thought everybody was able to access the welcome events at UCI

1 Like

I had a couple of my friends who weren’t able

oh interesting! was there any correlation between decisions

Some people on Reddit now reporting they weren’t able to register a while ago, but now they can.

not really 3 of them who weren’t able to access got waitlisted and 1 got rejected… I was able to access and got waitlisted too

i think thats people being able to log into the admissions presentations but not the receptions, I made the same mistake in the beginning.

3 Likes

Oh, I think you’re right

1 Like

but like wouldn’t the decisions be put in the night before or something? rather than the two days prior

1 Like

that’s what I expected too, although its weird how some people can access it and some can’t…

1 Like

is there a link to the reddit thread someone can share?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/rxuogz/uc_berkeley_rd_megathread/

1 Like

It automatically filled out my first and last name :face_with_monocle:

Depending on which event I chose it changed. For the welcome sessions it said unauthorized but for the admissions presentations it fills out my info

2 Likes

It auto filled for both the welcome event and the admissions presentation. Probably meaningless.

Does anyone have the UCI thread that discussed this “welcome reception” stuff

Same

? I just posted the link

are any OOS in L &S capable of logging in?