UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Only if you are logged in. Try it in incognito.

I cannot login with my daughter’s info, so that means you are rejected ? Is this really a thing ?

nobody knows, on reddit thread a current freshman cant register for events

probably because a current freshman wouldn’t have access to an incoming freshman class’ events? But tbh i think this is all meaningless

3 Likes

my son has a friend who was admitted in Feb. I will see if we can test this out with his MAP login.

1 Like

yeah i asked a couple of people no answers yet

a person who was admitted early is able to access it

3 Likes

So it lets me login but when I enter my zipcode , it says none in my area. We are OOS by the way.

1 Like

yeah so it prob means admissions

2 Likes

hmm you technically register for any welcome event to test this so you can try the CA ones

1 Like

The Uc Irvine link ? Or berkeley?

for berkeley

1 Like

Thanks, I cant access the form. Probably means rejected.

sorry about that

What exactly is the message you get? I haven’t dared to try registering. Would rather wait until Thu for the most likely rejection :frowning:

Welcome Reception: Visalia

Our records indicate that you are not authorized to access this form. If you think you are receiving this message in error, please contact admissions admissions@berkeley.edu.

1 Like

mine lets me select how many guests I am taking with me and then has a “submit” button

2 Likes

the one thing that gets me is that isn’t it much too early for them to have loaded the portals? usually its the day before or the day of, correct? the irvine and sd welcome receptions didn’t work i believe

yea i agree, im like 99% certain they are pretty much done all decisions by now, but i’d expect them to upload it to the portals the day before. Although schools like NYU (for ED1 and ED2) have correct signs 4 days before decisions based on portal astrology.

2 Likes

We could register for the UCI welcome reception and still received a rejection. So, I’m not sure it is definitely indicative. For some reason, we would still feel better if we could access the reservation form.

6 Likes