UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Line 42-53 of my code:

form.conditionalPromptConfig
43 I {“field”: “b2b77630-669-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”, “conditions”: If"prompts": [“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”], “condition”: function (form)
(return ((true) | | (false)):
45 I), {“prompts”: [ “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission.
I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”], "condition’
(return (false) && (false) && (true);
}), {“prompts”: [“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.
“1.
, “condition”: function (form)
(return (false) 6& (false) ¿& (true);
49 }), (“prompts”: [”===RETIRED Prompts===”], “condition”: function (form)
{return (false);
51 }, (“prompts”: [“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”], “condition”:function(form)
{return (false)
6& (false)

Why does it say “retired prompts” ???

I applied as a transfer both times.

apparently it looked like this? form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[{“field”:“b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((true) || (false));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:["===RETIRED Prompts==="],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false);
}}]}];

What did?

1 Like

Is anyone able to access the Cal day form?

2 Likes

So do you think #1 is Accepted, #2 is Waitlisted and #3 is Rejected, based off this source code?

I got “access denied”

1 Like

Can you send a screenshot, please?

2 Likes

Send screenshot for sure!

2 Likes

You can’t access the withdraw page at all?

I was talking about “access denied” for Cal Day 2022.

2 Likes

My withdrawal form still says “I am no longer in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

can you send the cal day link?

My appeal of admission decision form still says “you are not authorized to access this form”

You have an appeal form available? Does everyone have that? I don’t remember seeing it!

I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow night for a solid indicator!

Via earlier post from March 21:

Some people are able to access “welcome receptions” when they log in. apply.Berkeley.edu/register

When you click the link, a map comes up. If you type in your zip code and try to register for a welcome reception, some people are able to log in, and others are getting messages saying “not authorized”

The welcome reception trick was fixed in a few hours after being discovered!

2 Likes

I got the appeal link via an earlier post in this thread! I honestly would be surprised if any of this stuff meant anything, but I figured I’d try anyway

1 Like

That’s what I remember too