**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

I wonder if they’ll just do everything on June 1st. Like acceptances and rejections.

it would make sense if they did

My AO said the final wave of acceptances would be this week. June 1st is next week.

anyone get anything? nothing here

Nothing here yet, in terms of appeals. Still waiting. Good luck everyone!

@vickyhhhhh0906 when’d they say that???

nvm she said “. There will be an additional wave of applicants pulled from the waitlist at the end of the month.”

@vickyhhhhh0906 when did you ask this?/what did you ask her lol.?

Did she say anything else of note?

bruh then today was supposed to be the day then. I don’t think ucb releases anything over weekends so then we would have to expect it on June 1st

or maybe today was the wave and the people on here so far just didn’t get in lol

i asked last week and she replied on tuesday

@vickyhhhhh0906 you asked if there would be anymore WL acceptances?

did anyone on reddit get in?

@vickyhhhhh0906 I’m kinda confused. So you knew there was another wave of WL acceptances? Then why’d you ask if we’re all getting auto rejected earlier today? Should’ve just told us Tuesday

maybe they thought that the acceptances had already come out and we didn’t get anything.

Also, @kash123 I was under the impression that you withdrew your application after the second wave?

no i didn’t withdraw

With the current severing of ties with China, I think there is hope of another wave considering less international students will be able to get visas.

I knew there was a 3rd wave. Earlier today i assumed that the wave came out and we just didn’t get in → thus getting rejected on june 1st.

Also i didnt say anything earlier cuz I didnt want to check CC… too painful

okayyy so monday? see y’all then pls update if anyone gets a glitch in the meantime

I’m thinking they might release it in like 5 weeks