**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

@SwaggyZ lmaooo 5 weeks???

i honestly just want my rejection at this point. like I would love to go there but Iā€™m so tired of waiting with no response from their side. and I feel like I barely have any chance of getting in now lol. sry for being pessimistic I just needed to get this out somewhere.

so aparently the closing date for UC waitlists, itā€™s not June 1 anymore. Itā€™s ā€œend of June.ā€

theres going to be a 3rd wave so do we get rejections in july?

@vickyhhhhh0906 whereā€™d you hear that?

https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/counselors/q-and-a/waitlist/

ā€œFreshman applicants will receive waitlist offers by the end of March, with an opt-in deadline of April. Students will be notified of their final status by the end of June.ā€

Although, I am unsure if UC Berkeley would for some reason extend their waitlist as far as the end of June.

Didnā€™t someone say they emailed UCB and they said students would be notified of wl decisions by early June?

Considering that UCB said June 1 is the deadline for SIR for transfer students, UCB might release their third wave this week

can it come out alr??

At this link:

calcentral.berkeley.edu/dashboard

after it makes you log in, does it say ā€œOops this page canā€™t be found or somethingā€ and then redirect you to to an invalid credentials page on that link?

@collegeappacc - yes

@collegeappacc what is that for?

@nkaoetn381 itā€™s some calcentral page for admitted students, and it was saying my dashboard couldnā€™t be found before redirecting me to unrecognized login page, so I was wondering if it would do that for everyone up until you get admitted.

Does it do that for you?

Mine just goes directly to the credentials not found

I got redirected to the unrecognized login. Logged in with MAP@Berkeley

Wait so is it a good or bad thing if it does that for me lol

is today the day we will know if we got in or not?

@kash123 I donā€™t think anyone really knows for sure

let us know if anyone sees any glitches lol

Anyone have anything?

Lmao I have nothing.

iā€™m not checking till i get an email