**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

To those who emailed their AOs or the admissions team, please keep us updated on what they say :smile:

I emailed tonight, asking about the timeline going forward. I’ll let you all know when I get a response!

What are they even doing at this point? We have to stick to a million deadlines set by them but they don’t have the decency to stick to one?

Just got my letter back that I wrote to myself at the end of 8th grade. In it, I say, “I picked a college by now. I wonder if I chose UC Berkeley.” ???

also i emailed last night and will update the forum when i hear back

Any glitches?

Nope… I think it’ll come out tmrrw because today’s the deadline for transfer SIRs

lmao I love how optimistic you guys are, and I don’t mean this sarcastically. Everyday someone says that today’s gonna be the day or tomorrow’s gonna be the day but it never is.

I submitted a query regarding the waitlist about 1-2 weeks ago and I received this two days ago:

"Thank you for your continuous interest in UC Berkeley. Notifications from the waitlist will continue to be sent out during the next few weeks.

We wish you the best of luck but do consider a second plan of action.

Keep safe and stay healthy. "

my friend just texted me saying she got off the waitlist half an hour ago. she’s in state, bay area. bio major i believe.

did anyone else?? nothing here :frowning:

cap

she committed to ucsd after texting me that she got off their waitlist in the third wave back then so most definitely not cap.

rip, its been a good journey lol. i think it’s safe to say we didn’t get in.

will we be receiving rejections today then?

as a further update, she just sent me a screenshot of her email which is stamped 11:58am today that told her there were important updates to her berkeley portal.

one more thing: i asked her about pathways she was given & the only options she was given were global edge & “request to start on campus in january” because fpf is full.

dang so is it over? :frowning:

Interesting, they offered Global Edge even when they said the program is suspended and the website even states that it is suspended.
I smell cap

Definitely not cap. My friend and a few people on cc got in based off of appeal. Appeal decisions are released two hours after the last wave. Everyone that hasn’t heard has been rejected. It’s over let’s move on.

unfortunately cc will not let me post pictures but i will be more than happy to share screenshots as they all say june 2 on them for uc berkeley. i’m simply relaying info i was given, feel free to believe me or not.