**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

i was so excited to get rejected today honestly had it marked in my calendar and everything. T O R T U R E.

Any chance that anyone is withdrawing from the waitlist

What does this email mean for us?

so i just got waitlisted by the waitlisted HAHA twas good berk thank u next

but this isnā€™t an outright rejection, right?

Appealer here, got the same email. Weā€™re on the first ever ā€œAppeal Waitlistā€ it seems lmaooo

I wonder if this is a strategy to hedge against summer melt & backlash related to online classes. Certainly seems interesting.

Honestly Berkeley is just using us in the case that their students back out. But what really made me pissed was the ā€œtransparencyā€ part. Not once have they been transparent, such a horrible process.

So if we get accepted, do we get accepted to Spring Term? What is even spring term? Do we graduate same as fall students?

@richbilly you would most likely graduate a semester later than fall students.

@vickyhhhhh0906 would you mind sharing what it said on your email

@nervoussenior111 I was thinking the same thing. They have been everything but transparent with us

I just got in, but how do i register for global edge? There isnā€™t any button next to the pathway, even though it says 88 spots are available?

@Rarecreature101 Congrats. When (at what time) did you receive (not read) your acceptance.

Around 12:00 p.m.

I just got in, but how do i register for global edge? There isnā€™t any button next to the pathway, even though it says 88 spots are available? Does anyone know anything about this?

@Rarecreature101 bruh, weā€™re still on the waitlist, how are we supposed to know

lol deleted this comment bcs i feel like people from UC are watching these

Iā€™m honestly furious right now. It makes no sense for them to string along CoE waitlisters when we only have the traditional pathway open to us. Itā€™s obvious that theyā€™ve filled the traditional pathway spaces so just cut us loose and let me sleep peacefully at night, knowing that Iā€™m finally done with all of this for fā€™s sake.

@SwaggyZ Iā€™m asking people who got off the waitlist and any insiders.

@Rarecreature101 perhaps a better place to ask would be the ā€œUCB Freshman Class of 20204 Discussionā€ forum. I would presume that they would know more about it.