UCD, UCSB, UCSC, UCR, UCM, vs. UW-Madison

<p>Hello everyone!</p>

<p>I have been already admitted to UC Davis, UC Santa Barbara, UC Santa Cruz, UC Riverside, UC Merced, and UW-Madison. However, I honestly can’t decide on which school is best for me to attend. In terms of academics, my intended major is Bio/Chemical Engineering. Financially, each university gave around the same financial aid package, except UW-Madison which will be shortly releasing their financial aid on May 1. I have been too each university and I will be happy attending any of these schools on my list. </p>

<p>Any suggestions, comments, or insight will be highly appreciated in helping me making an official decision!</p>

<p>You must have some idea what you want. Do you want a large campus, small campus, big city, small city, etc?</p>

<p>Are you one who likes lots of activities or are you content with just a few friends to hang out with? Do you care whether the campus is very liberal or conservative?</p>

<p>Do you mind the very cold weather of Wisconsin or would you prefer something near the coast?</p>

<p>Do you want the beach? UCSB is very good for Chemical Engineering. None of the other UCs are in top 20 for Chemical Engineering.</p>