UCLA Admissions Class of 2026 Discussion

Did anyone hear back on Regents? Do they normally let everyone who was invited to apply know or only the awardees?

I contacted the RSSLA today and they suggested that admissions hadn’t sent the notifications out. There is a RSSLA event this weekend. So they are clearly very late.

Regents decisions were sent out to recipients today (Friday, April 22)!

4 Likes

Are they being sent out through the mail or portal?

They were sent out by email around 12:00 PM

2 Likes

Alrighty, thank you!

Hmmm no email for my kiddo… must not be good.

Same here.

Congratulations! Can you see the scholarship in your financial aid portal?

Congratulations to you!

Still awaiting email on UCLA Freshman Regents here too. Has anyone received a “declined” email or just congratulation to recipients? Transfer or Freshman admit? Thanks

Yes, the scholarship info populated in my financial aid portal today, so it looks like everything is out; I am an incoming freshman to L&S :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations again! :tada:

For the rest that are waiting and haven’t heard, check your financial aid portal.

In the past, Regents candidates who did not receive the scholarship were notified by snail mail several days after recipients were notified.

I can’t understand why they would want to delay the process even more at this point by using snail mail. I’m not sure that is any better than ghosting.

Anyway, congrats Monkeysand12345, you are the only person I’ve heard from that had a positive result.

Congratulations!

Hi I’m new to this forum. I wanted to ask if anyone knows who my daughter can talk to at UCLA regarding classes she should take for her major and what AP classes she can tranfer over to UCLA. Should we call admissions or counselors’ office? Thank you

They should help her out with that at orientation.

Got it. Thank you

Also she is thinking about taking a summer class at a local community college and transfer it over to UCLA, but heard that it doesn’t count towards uc gpa only as a course credit. Is this accurate?

Got the declined email today.

If someone answers Jam’s question about transferring community college credit, can you please also clarify whether the course credit can take care of requirements like foreign language requirement? Thanks