UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

I’m not sure if this was already answered sorry…but does UCLA send out acceptance packets like other UCs have?

Yes! We are in the LA area and my daughter got her UCLA packet yesterday!

1 Like

Yay congratulations! I’m all the way in Pennsylvania so it might be a bit longer for me.

Yep, we are in SoCal as well and got daughter’s packet yesterday too

1 Like

I received mine yesterday too (NY).
Just got rejected from USC, my other top choice, so I’m basically a Bruin!!

I’m waiting to see Ivy Decisions but I can’t picture myself anywhere else.

2 Likes

My daughter got in at USC but wants UCLA or Cal more. Waiting on one Ivy. Those are the top 3.

2 Likes

accepted to ucla, rejected from usc, waiting on nyu and 5 ivies

1 Like

we’re in the same boat!

2 Likes

@Gumbymom Do you know how we can see the nursing waitlist ranking? I saw people from last year knew theres, but I don’t know how to find it.

Alumni scholarships are out. Check your fin aid/scholarship portal to see if you received one. S21 was fortunate to receive one.

Do you know where to look on the scholarship portal? Is there a message?

I do not know where that data would be and if UCLA even gives that information out to waitlisted applicants.

Oh okay thank you! They must give it out because some nursing students had the information. Oh well then. :frowning:

My daughter was accepted at UCLA and USC but there was never any doubt she wanted UCLA. She applied to USC just in case. Once she got into UCLA, she submitted her SIR right away and didn’t care about the rest of her applications. :grin: She so excited to be a Bruin!

6 Likes

Is there a UCLA Class of 2025 admitted group anywhere? Does anyone know if lower division courses at UCLA would be virtual or in-person in the coming fall?

As of now many classes are in person. Search UCLA class of 2025 on Facebook. There’s two groups normally 1 official one from UCLA that is smaller and 1 that’s run by a third party but always seems to be the best place to get a roommate. Most parents advice against joining the unofficial one but I’ve never seen anything bad and found my roomate through that group way back myself.

Thanks! I read a while ago in this forum that UCLA classes over 200 students will be virtual? is this true?

Any UCLA building opened for self tour?

Do you recommend that our kids try to find and go in with a roommate vs. just take their chances on being assigned someone by UCLA?

there’s also a 2025 instagram that is unofficial too!