UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

Yes

has anyone received a physical acceptance package? does anyone know when those are coming out?

I got mine early this week!

My son got his Monday but we are in CA. It was via USPS which is still such a mess. I’m sure yours will come soon!

1 Like

i’m so excited thank you!!

1 Like

Do you get your UCLA email after you SIR?

did ucla already release the regent and other scholarship decisions or not?

Yes

How’s UCLA Meyer and Renee Luskin Conference Center for an overnight stay while visiting UCLA?

1 Like

I haven’t stayed at Luskin myself but the location is great!

Did everyone receive the Chancellor’s update for what he expects next year to look like?

https://chancellor.ucla.edu/messages/planning-fall-return-campus/

Thanks to the link for this. Are other parents of kids who were just admitted getting parent emails from UCLA? I swear we have been getting emails with parent-related content from all 4 of the other schools but not a peep from UCLA. Just wondering if I somehow missed signing up for something!

Haven’t received anything either.

I know my daughter got email about upcoming webinars that you can register for. They were not sent to me. I should probably have her check her portal. There may be a place you can add a supporter’s email address for correspondence.

Its nice but overpriced. Plateia is the fanciest restaurant on campus and is in the hotel but the food is only meh and on the salty side.

@10s4life If D21 hasn’t heard about the alumni scholarship by now, do we assume she didn’t get it?

Yes

Hey guys!

I had a quick question about international students who took IB and are currently in UCLA. So for all international students the conditions are the same:

• Students are expected to meet their predictions
  • Admitted students typically score 38+ points on the IB Diploma. Students must receive 5 or higher in each exam

How serious is the first condition because my predicted is a 41/42, so how many points can I drop so that my offer is still valid. Also, what IB score did u guys get to get into UCLA?

4 Likes
2 Likes

since this is about ucla, man that game was amazing and crazy at the last sec

11 Likes